Nothing can ruin the appearance of a house than having a patchy lawn with dead grass, but many people don’t know how to take care of their own lawn. Michael’s guest today, Paul Stefanson, owns and operates Apex Lawn Services. From working for his parents’ lawn service company to construction and real estate sales, Paul found his way back to the lawn. His goal is to fix the problems with lawn care instead of treating the symptoms. If you are looking to have and maintain a beautiful lawn, you need to hear this advice from a seasoned veteran before you go and hire a lawn care company!
In this episode, Michael talks about…
- Paul’s professional bio from lawn services to sales and back
- Creating a better environment for the grass
- Valuing and respecting everyone’s time
- Advice for anyone looking to hire a lawn care company
- Importance of raising your lawnmower up
- Doing the job the way that it is supposed to be done
- Why Paul offers a 100% money-back guarantee
- Having a large company while keeping that small-family feel
- Random questions and answers with Paul
Links to resources:
Check out Apex Lawn Services and give Paul a call!